Thursday, October 23, 2008

When I Get My Money.

My husband is expecting to get paid for a job he's been doing for a few days, and he is continuously listing the things he's going to do when he gets his money. He's going to go out to eat, order a pizza, and buy some new clothes. He's going to get a video game and go to McDonald's twenty times. He's going to do all kinds of fun stuff.

It's really, really working my nerves. I'll be getting a pay check on the first, and guess what I'm planning to do with it? I'm planning to pay bills. Maybe there will be a little left over after I pay the mortgage, and then I'll go to the grocery store and buy food. Yay.

I wish he could be a grown up. My patience and tolerance tanks are on empty. I feel affectionate toward him hardly ever anymore, and it's new that I'm losing the desire to be close to him, even physically.