Sunday, February 10, 2008

Gratitude List.

I'm struggling to keep my head inside my head, so I thought I should write a gratitude list.

1. I have a beautiful family.
2. My Nar-Anon family is an amazing resource, and I am so glad I have them.
3. I have wonderful friends who are willing to come to me when I need them most.
4. I have a relationship with a higher power that I'm learning to turn to more and more.
5. I had a beautiful moment last week at the end of a yoga class. I could feel my heart beating, and I felt the sweat on my skin, and I knew I was in the right place at the right time...that there was nowhere else in the world where I should be. I am glad to have found a way to access the spiritual part of myself.
6. I have a nice place to live and animals to love.
7. I have a job that I enjoy and that pays me well enough to get by.
8. I've got a great mind, and I will find a way out of this mess.
9. I've got 4 books on my shelf by my bed that I haven't read yet.
10. It will be spring soon, and I'll be able to wear flip flops.
11. Lots of people care about me, and I have heard from tons of them over the last few days.