Saturday, April 28, 2007

Want to help?


I'd like some guest bloggers to submit some stuff. If you think some of my opinions are crazy, why don't you write a post saying so? Or if you think that some of my plans or approaches are all wrong/heroic/ridiculous/genius, let me know about it, and I'll post it on the blog.


If you have any experience of your own with addiction, either in your own life or with a family member, and you'd like to tell your story, email it to me, and I'll post it here for you.

1 comment:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I should have known you worked with words for a living. I also make (maybe I should say made, since it was mostly pre-kids) my living writing and editing. Can we spot each other the way we can spot other addicts and codependents? ;)

BTW, you were right on with your denial comments on my blog -- I have been mulling a post on denial in relation to my son's diagnosis and my husband's addiction, but haven't worked it all out yet.