Friday, April 25, 2008

The Junky's Wife In Syndication.

I've just joined the Second Road community, and I hope some of you, my readers and online buddies, will head over there as well. You can see my Second Road Blog here, and I haven't even disabled comments yet.

I'd visited The Second Road a few times before, but I've only recently begun exploring it in more depth. The site is truly interactive, and it's one of those onion-like websites with layers and layers that can eat up several hours of your time. I'm enjoying my time over there.

If you've never been to The Second Road, head over there and check them out. It's a great site that promises to get even better as more people sign up and help to build the community. Their mission is to develop an online community with recovery resources from every school of thought that will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They've got some pretty interesting people already involved, and I was honored to have been tapped to join their team. They have a few notable names in the recovery world already writing for them, including William Moyers (Yep, the son of Bill Moyers).

So go on, check them out. You know you want to.