Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Clarity.

I'm trying really hard...

I know. I know you want to be better. I know you want to want to be better.

Then why aren't you happy? You won't sleep with me, you won't look at me...

I thought I'd be able to see things, see changes...I thought I'd see money, I'd see you having a sponsor, see you working steps, see you going to meetings. And I thought there were things I wouldn't see, too. I thought I wouldn't see needles anymore, I wouldn't see you sullen, withdrawn...

I'm slow. I know. But I'm trying.

I am ashamed of myself. I've been doing this for too long. I keep waiting for something to be clear for me. I keep waiting not to be in love with you anymore, not to have any hope left. I keep waiting for you to take some steps in the right direction. Nothing is ever clear...

I love you so much.

I know. I love you, too.

Isn't that clear enough?