Monday, July 30, 2007

I Have Nothing To Say.

I've been waiting and waiting to figure out what to say because I really like this painting, and I wanted it to accompany a post. Normally, I think of a word, Google Image search that word, attach the image to the blog, and then blah blah blah to go with the picture. It's been my favorite part of blogging...finding the illustration for the post. Finding just the right picture with just the right mood makes blogging the perfect medium for me. I've always liked the way that writing and art intersect; hence, my ridiculous marriage. Hence, my ridiculous job.

But this time, I liked the painting first, and I found it in this pointed way. I thought I would have something to say that might mesh with it, all that death and flying and menace and smiling and especially the lady death with her cigarette and lamp post. But nothing came to me. I'm too excited about hardwoods, apparently; alternatively, I'm stifled by my disruption of the process to which I've grown accustomed.

So here's some blah blah blah blah blah blah blah to go with the painting so that I can move on with my life.

Blah Blah Blah. Blah blah. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah blah Blah blahbitty blah blah.

Blah.

No comments: