Sunday, April 29, 2007

Mouse Party and other fun stuff

Mouse Party rules. The junky mouse is the one in respiratory distress on the couch. I also like the ecstasy mouse, and of course the marijuana mouse is fun.

Yay Mouse Party!

These have nothing to do with drugs or addiction, but everything to do with stimulating ways to waste time. I found them all with Stumble Upon. I got a big bounce in hits for about an hour last night, and I figured out I'd been tagged in Stumble Upon. I went to check it out, and it's cool.

I also found this Breathing Earth simulator thingy. It's pretty neat...if somewhat disturbing.

And here is refrigerator magnet poetry, for those of you who are, you know, "working."

Here's an artist's website featuring freaky street instillations.

Sketchswap can probably occupy hours of "research time" while you're working.

OK, I could do this all day. That's the fun of the Stumbleupon thing...almost all the sites are really neat. Yay! Now I've have something new to do at work besides blog obsessively!

No comments: