Sunday, April 15, 2007

Doing Nothing

This feels like an experiment. I woke up this morning, having slept well and feeling good, and decided to do nothing.

Last night I was rather distant. We had a brief talk about the spoon situation. All I said was that I didn't want to be involved in any of this anymore. I don't want the shit around me, I don't want to be sucked into his mess, and I don't want to see it.

He promised that he'd keep me out of it, and that moreover, there would be nothing left to see in the future.

Yeah, right.

I liked hearing it, though. Sometimes it's nice to hear the thing you want to hear, even if you're whole heart and mind shout YEAH RIGHT.

I don't know if I'm doing the right thing, but it is making my day ok, and that's all I can ask for right now...a decent day, some sanity.

No comments: