Friday, March 30, 2007

Anxiety.


He stayed with his mom again last night because he had an appointment this morning at 9 at the health department to get his hepatitis test, but his mom called me at about 8:50 and told me that he wasn't up yet. I hope they made it to his appointment.

I had another good morning, except for fretting over whether or not he was going to make the appointment. I got up, fed the cats, made myself breakfast, drank coffee and watched a little corny Regis and Kelly on television while I ate. I thought about how nice my coffee was and how nice it has been to be getting enough sleep finally...really for the first time in about a year.

And now, I can't get in touch with him. It's scaring me. I want to know if he's going to work, if he's staying home, if he's sick...

No comments: