Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Prayer.

Dear God,

Please help me. I am hurting. Please take this hurt away from me, and use it as a portal to come closer to you.

Please help me to see my marriage more clearly. Please help me to understand if there are more lessons for me to learn in this relationship, and give me the strength to sustain the hard times. Please strengthen my heart, God, if it is your will for me to leave my husband. I want to be with him, forever, and I will not have the strength to leave him on my own.

Please help my husband and I to see each other through your eyes and to treat each other the way you would want. Please help us to have patience with each other.

Please reveal to me my weaknesses and character defects. Help me to see where I am not submitting my life to your will for me, and increase my faith and my willingness to turn it all over, even my marriage. It is my most precious thing, and I am afraid of letting go. Please help me release it to you...all of it.