Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Swept AND Mopped!

I just got a text from Vowels. My man is really showing off for her...he swept and mopped and did the dishes!

The stray is at the house with the two of them. What a strange agglomeration of characters! I can't wait until she blogs about her time with my man and his friends.

I kind of want to bring V with me to a meeting. I don't know if that's wrong, though. Folks bring their friends or family members for support, and that always seems ok...but those folks don't go write about it on a big ole website. I want to take her to the meeting because I think everyone can gain something from the wise, wise simplicity of the program...but she has read about stuff and knows about folks, and that might be some kind of violation of the whole Anonymity business...

And just because I trust her and know that she would never do anything to violate anyone's privacy, that doesn't mean that everyone else would know that she's trustworthy. So I'm probably not going to do it...but goddamn, I need a meeting. It's been about 2 weeks since I've been. I should have gone last Thursday, but it had been such a bad, bad day.

I'll be there this Thursday, though, with bells on.

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Please come tonight & bring V with you!!! PLEEAAAASSSEEE!!! I miss you!!! And would love to meet V!!