Monday, August 6, 2007

Lezzing Out.

"What are you guys doing, lezzing out?" he asked. Vowels and I were in the bed under the covers, giggling and looking at my vintage Playboy collection and planning what we were going to cook for dinner. He was tattooing upstairs, but he'd come into our room to find some alcohol.

"I don't interrupt you when you're in bed with a lady!"

But of course I would interrupt, if "interrupt" is what you call a full-blown psychotic break. I'd burn him and the lady he was in bed with. I'd scream and throw things. In the background, you'd hear, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I'M ALWAYS IN THE DARK! I'M LIVING IN A POWDER KEG AND GIVING OFF SPARKS! I REALLY NEED YOU TONIGHT! FOREVER'S GOING TO START TONIGHT!"

1 comment:

longvowels said...

Don't forget the machete just in case one of them tries to lump out of the burning bed!