Friday, May 18, 2007

Yay weekend!

I'm going to sleep and sleep and sleep this weekend. I can't wait. It's been a long week, somehow. And the boss is in town next week, which means that I'm probably going to have to be fake sick at least one day. I feel bad, but he makes me CRAZY, and I'm crazy enough right now with keeping track of all the business that's going on in my own head.

I emailed a few studios for my man, and hopefully, a few will respond positively. One guy has already written me back, and we're going to go by there when I leave the office, which is in a few minutes...I'm excited?

1 comment:

laurie said...

It's not faking sick - it's a mental health day! If you feel guilty, just tell yourself that you'll be ten times more productive if you take a day off and rest and get a break from the craziness.