Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Broken Clock

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day."

I found this proverb amusing when I was reading Arlene Goldbard's blog on the Oxycontin case. Her insight on the case is interesting and worth checking out, but I wanted to think about the quote.

It made me think of my husband and how I dismiss much of what he says ans addicty bullshit nonsense. I dismiss the things he says because it generally IS addicty bullshit nonsense; however, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I'm going to try to remember, tomorrow, that my broken clock might have a point. Sometimes. A little one.

1 comment:

wind up chronicles said...

Sometimes its easier to think a broken clock is all it is. Not right or wrong. Coz the moment you start thinking it could be right, the tables turn and you become the mind-fucked, the zombie. Giving people chances is brave but take care